Thursday, June 23, 2005

Max-Pod - mobile music

What intella will do with non-working wimax business ?


I mean who reads the email while going in the park with the bike or running , When going to eat somewhere do you download pr0n ? Nahh . Wireless network is useless


http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/22/2227255&tid=193&tid=126


Only for one thing : music , movies ,


I could listen to an internet radio while biking ( swimming ??)


or running .


I could watch some movies while going with train (12 hours or something)


So apple is good on selling thouse gizmos called ipods ,add Intel's wimax and some music = fun (remeber thouse mmx dancing monkeys...err intel employees? I think they will be back ;))


ps: intella is working with nokie for wimax enabled phones/gizmos


No one wants an 2.4Kg brick in his bag/back ,I just want some gizmos : ipod, iphone ,zaurus+wimax , nokie +ogg player ... That is my whish list ;)



..::::.|.:::+:::+::::..

No comments: