Sunday, June 26, 2005

Yesterday it was an iris concert and i was jumping and screaming ,
Yah is true i like to scream/sing but don't give me a guitar You will run
away.
While jumping i had this "enlightenment" : what the hack we are doing
with our lives : working , working , working and no fun
Maybe i should try to sing more and more - that's my happiness.
Let people see what is inside of me : sometimes rage , somedays furry and
one or few days/year harmony
People don't know me - I'm crazy enough to jump on stage and to sing
I did it once , i did it twice (before i went to high scool)
Who knows maybe i'm good at music and i'm still blind to really see it.

3 comments:

Roxa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roxa said...

I wanted to go too... Oh well, second chance at Peninsula.

Roxa said...

Oh and by the way, I`ve never heard you playin` that damned guitar of yours.. which you don`t want to borrow :))))))))