Wednesday, April 27, 2005

ubuntu started shiping the cd's on this date
2005-02-22 but it will take a while


"it may take up to several weeks from that date for some packages to leave the factory and the package could spend several weeks in transit to some locations. We can not pinpoint the mailing date of individual packages."

ps:yah alex got the cd's before me , he is lucky ;-)
Update : package is here - all 30 cd's
Update : thanks to the Romanian Postal Office that i saw the cd's and they refused to give me my ubuntu cd's :-(
something related to my id card
Update: Well they gave me the cd's - finally (already i'm left without all 20 x86-32 cd's!)

2 comments:

Alex Stanciu said...

WTF dude, send'em to my address, I'll give them to you.

Popa Adrian Marius said...

next time :)
already changed my shipping address