Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What keeps me in Targu-Mures
I love this town because it's really fun to live in with my friends i enjoy going to parties to local clubs , even if is an small town (compared to bucharest) ,people really like to feel the life
experiment with emotions.
It's not the buildings or work place that keeps me here

Update
or the school (they kick-ed me out of university seems that i forgot to pay the checks too fast, i will talk with them tomorrow)
Update: school is OK now , minus the exams that are really near

1 comment:

Roxa said...

Good for you if you`re happy. :) I`m glad you like it here.. I love this town too, and the people in it even more. :)
Even if you don`t go out in pubs or with your friends, or hack knows where.. something new always happens. At least for me. Surprises at every corner.. I like it. :)